The school presently known as ‘SDCCL PUBLIC SCHOOL DIGVIJAYGRAM’, a 10 + 2 CBSE –New Delhi affiliated English medium co-educational school educating vicinity children in both Science and Commerce stream at + 2 level is renowned for quality education and all round development of students in Saurashtra region of Gujarat.
It was established in 1962 as Digvijay Cement Vidya Niketan, a Hindi Medium Secondary School. In due course, its name was changed to Shree Bangur Vidyalaya in 1991. The first batch in English medium sat for AISSE in 1991. The first batch with Science stream passed out in 1994 and the same with the commerce stream appeared for the board examination in 2008
SDCCL Public School believes in making the students good human beings for the nation, society, family and institutions. Following the guidelines of CBSE we at our school provide full scope to the students for their overall development. Our ultimate aim is to make the child intellectually, culturally, emotionally, socially and morally capable and competent to achieve the excellence in all spheres of life. We wish them to perform leading and exemplary role with diligence devotion and determination in any field of work to gain laurels.
To gift the nation responsible, productive, creative and intellectual citizens passing through the gates of worldly life to serve societies, and communities with ethical values and to lead their family, their community , their society and , their nation to pinnacle of development in all spheres.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Teaching gives us power of mental telepathy to read individuals’ minds and makes us visionary to introspect the intruding challenges in life along with the changes of time, hence, we aim at:
- Delivering our students traditional values and premium quality based education to grow them in to the lovely people of our nation.
- Expecting sustenance and wisdom and shared experience for the good of the future generation in return.
- Counseling students that education without moral responsibility and compassion turns to ashes and it is merely a dress rehearsal for life.
- Taking pride in the ease with which individuals earn facts and formulae and enabling them to earn respect from themselves, their parents and their country.
- Giving individuals the best of our living hours and feeling them our pride and joy.
- Educating individuals to the best of their academic potential to enlighten the world around them
- Helping individuals understand misfortunes learn thoughtfulness rather than thoughts and enabling them to be successful event manager
- Promoting in them the sense to work with the values-Integrity and Commitment.
- Identifying individuals strengths and availing them opportunities for their exposure
- Inculcating healthy concept – hygienic awareness and environmental consciousness to gift them disease and pollution free life.
- Creating team building and competitive spirit, sharing and interactive culture and ‘Guru-Shishya’ atmosphere among individuals.